Re: Installing 2.24.0 in Linux

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Installing 2.24.0 in Linux
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 14:29:26 -0800

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 2:20 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Le 19/12/2022 à 23:17, Ralph Palmer a écrit :
> Greetings -
>
> I'm feeling stupid. I've installed new versions for years, and this
> time I'm totally floundering. I hope someone can give me some help.
> I've looked at the documentation online,

Does that include this part?

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/learning/graphical-setup-under-gnu_002flinux

(which is linked on the download page, BTW).

Best,
Jean

Thank you Thank you Thank you, Jean! What a quick response. I missed that part of the documentation. I now have it set up and running, I think.

All the best,

Ralph

______
Ralph Palmer