Re: Difficulty running convert-ly under Linux/Ubuntu

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Difficulty running convert-ly under Linux/Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 20:49:57 -0800

Thanks, Michael -

I don't have time now, but I'll try in the morning!

Ralph
______
Ralph Palmer
Seattle
USA
(he, him, his)
palmer.r.violin@gmail.com

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 8:21 PM Michael Werner <reznaeous@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm also on Ubuntu here (well, to be a bit more precise I'm using the KUbuntu distro, but should be close enough). I tried your command and had it fail. But, when I altered it just a bit it worked. All I had to do was specify the full path to the convert.ly file, like this:
find . -name '*.ly' -exec /home/michael/lilypond/lilypond-2.24.0/bin/convert-ly -e '{}' \;
Maybe give that a shot and see what happens.

Michael