Depriciated ?

From: Karim Haddad
Subject: Depriciated ?
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:50:24 +0100

Dear list,

Using the latest Lilypond version 2.24.0, in my \layout section, i have two
issues:

1)

 \context {
    \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
         \override VerticalAxisGroup.remove-first = ##t
                  }

The \RemoveEmptyStaffContext generates a lot of errors and the score fails to
compile.

2)  defaultBarType = #""

warning: cannot find property type-check for `defaultBarType'
(translation-type?).  perhaps a typing error?

apparently is not recognized anymore ?

Can somebody point me in the right direction in order to have some equivalent
calls?

THank you

--
Karim Haddad