Placing (some) outside-staff objects horizontally rather than vertically

From: Joel C. Salomon
Subject: Placing (some) outside-staff objects horizontally rather than vertically
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 09:49:26 -0500

The attached example has simultaneously a text mark, tempo mark, and section label.

Is there a way to get Lilypond to place them next to each other horizontally, rather than stacking them vertically, to match the original score? Ideally, this would obey `outside-staff-priority`.

(Yes, there is: by manually tweaking the anchors for the various marks, till they end up approximately where I want them; see below. I'm hoping there's a cleaner option available.)

--Joel

\version "2.24.0"

music = \fixed c' {
  \textMark \markup \small \italic "Text Mark"
  d1
  \repeat unfold 4 { c4 d e f }
}

dynamics = {
  \set Score.tempoHideNote = ##t
  <>\tempo 4 = 80
  \after 4*3 \tempo "Tempo Mark"
  \skip \music
}

up = {
  \after 1*2 \sectionLabel "Section Label"
  \music
}

\score {
  <<