Re: problems with release 2.24 on iMac M1 with Ventura 13.0.1

From: Mario Bolognani
Subject: Re: problems with release 2.24 on iMac M1 with Ventura 13.0.1
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:24:41 +0100

Many thanks Jean,

useful suggestions, but , possibly for my ignorance of technicalities, convert.ly is still not working.

Regarding \numericTimeSignature in \incipit I’m using it with baroque music with clefs not currently in use for voice staffs, not in a mensural context. This feature was working correctly with the 2.20 version.

Last: the \set Score.skipTypesetting feature gives error in a first instance, but after a first attempt, is working correctly as in the previous versions.

Best wishes and thanks again

Mario

Mario Bolognani
mario.bolognani@gmail.com