Re: problems with release 2.24 on iMac M1 with Ventura 13.0.1

From: Mario Bolognani
Subject: Re: problems with release 2.24 on iMac M1 with Ventura 13.0.1
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:00:25 +0100

Ok, I’ll try to explain what I have done for convert.ly:

First, following your suggestion, I forced the use of the tools’ #! lines:

PNG image

Then in Frescobaldi after having used the command convert.ly, this was the
result:

PNG image

And, after this Fatal Phyton error… what I have to do?

Mario

Mario Bolognani
mario.bolognani@gmail.com