Re: Fit to one/n pages

From: Mark Probert
Subject: Re: Fit to one/n pages
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 15:51:39 -0800

Thanks, Jean and Kieren

Okay. I did that and when I move the \paper (yes, my bad, I did write \page) into the \bookpart it generates a separate PDF for each \bookpart, which I think kind of defeats the purpose of a \bookpart.

Here is a slightly convoluted example of my input by way of example (in reality these elements are spread over different files and included to create the output). I can get around this with externally by combining the PDFs, but I wonder if there is something I’m doing wrong here

\version "2.24"

tune-hdr = \header {
  title = "Foo Bar"
  composer = "Whoisit"