Re: Feedback request on image formats

From: Benjamin Tordoff
Subject: Re: Feedback request on image formats
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 06:40:54 +0000

Almost all the images I use for cover art etc are JPEG or PNG originally so for
me PNG is the most important format. Other images I use are generally icons or
clip art and these are almost always png or svg. I don’t think I’ve ever seen
stock imagery or icons in pdf format, only documents.

So, +1 for SVG (+PNG obviously) from me.

Ben