programming error message with bookparts and page-turn-breaking

From: William Rehwinkel
Subject: programming error message with bookparts and page-turn-breaking
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 00:00:20 +0000

Dear list,

When I use a lilypond file structured similarly to the following minimal example, I get a programming error message thrown when compiling:

programming error: found a page-turnable place which was not breakable

The resulting file does look correct, with the bookparts seperated and the other pages structured with the optimal turning algorithm. I was just wondering if I was missing something to alleviate the error, as usually when one of these pops up I realized it's due to a small error in the file.

Thanks,
-Will

\version "2.24.0"

\paper {
  page-breaking = #ly:page-turn-breaking
}

\book {
  \bookpart {
    \markup { title page here }
  }
  \bookpart {
    \score {
      \relative c' {
        \repeat unfold 1024 c8

|    William Rehwinkel - Oberlin College and     |
|                           Conservatory '24     |
|          william@williamrehwinkel.net          |
| PGP key:                                       |
| https://williamrehwinkel.net/static/pubkey.txt |