Unexpected warning message

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Unexpected warning message
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 12:10:23 +0000

The code below produces exactly the output that I expect. (It is extracted from a very complex bit of notation - trust me that things like the way the grace notes are written have a good reason in context.)

My concern is that as well as producing the expected output, it also generates a warning message:

C:/Users/PAUL~1.CAS/AppData/Local/Temp/frescobaldi-hq45qbn3/tmp6a3tkp_s/document.ly:8:12:
warning: Ignoring grob for slur: TrillPitchAccidental.  avoid-slur not set?
  cs8[)\fp
               \startTrillSpan ds

What does this even mean, and is there any way to resolve it?

Paul

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.24.0"

\language english

\relative e'' {
  \magnifyMusic 0.67 { \stemUp e!8*1/16[\ff^( fs e] }
  \stemDown \pitchedTrill
  cs8[)\fp \startTrillSpan ds
  s4
  \parenthesize cs8\<
  \hideNotes \set stemRightBeamCount=1 cs8*1/16]\f \stopTrillSpan
}