LP 2.24.0 segno repeat where coda break is in the middle of a repeat vol

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: LP 2.24.0 segno repeat where coda break is in the middle of a repeat volta block
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 15:51:16 -0800

Hi;

  Using Lilypond 2.24.0, I engraved "Memory" (from "Cats") using the
example published in the Hal Leonard Easy Piano Songs book (the pdf
file generated from photos from this book are huge).

  This piece has a couple of repeat voltas and a sego repeat with
coda.  The "break point" for the coda is inside the repeat volta.

  I used simple markup to denote the Coda and "To Coda", etc.

  Since the "To Coda" is inside the repeat volta, this will result in
a logical curly brace open-close mis-match, unless I'm very confused/

  How does one engrave this in Lilypond 2.24.0?

  I'll attach my earlier Lilypond source (definitely not optimum usage
of Lilypond!) and the resulting engraving.  I will also attach the
huge origin pdf (it might fail).

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott