Re: autobeaming over rests,Re: autobeaming over rests

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: autobeaming over rests,Re: autobeaming over rests
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 10:27:11 +0100

Hello Werner,

this would not be hard to get done. Here’s an experimental commit:

https://gitlab.com/vpetzel/lilypond/-/commit/5267b574d27316b7c5d45080b32200dabc5d37dc

Using this test:

{

  c'8 d' r e' r f' g' r | r r r a' b' s s c'' | r r r r s s s s \break

  \set autoBeamRests = ##t

  c'8 d' r e' r f' g' r | r r r a' b' s s c'' | r r r r s s s s \break

  \set autoBeamRests = ##f \set autoBeamSkips = ##t

  c'8 d' r e' r f' g' r | r r r a' b' s s c'' | r r r r s s s s \break

  \set autoBeamRests = ##t

  c'8 d' r e' r f' g' r | r r r a' b' s s c'' | r r r r s s s s

}

this produces the appended result.

Valentin