Re: temporarily overriding paper variables

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: temporarily overriding paper variables
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 21:56:18 +0200

Le mercredi 29 mars 2023 à 10:58 +0000, Werner LEMBERG a écrit :

>> Alas, it *still* doesn't work as expected.  Obviously, I have
>> simplified the code example too much: adding a `ChordNames` context
>> prevents alignment.  Note that the top skyline of the chord symbol
>> doesn't show anything suspicious.
>
> Okay, then I think we are hitting something else.

It seems so, yes.  Jean, do you have an idea?  Shall I submit an
issue?

I am not yet sure if this is a bug or not.

However, I would like to hear about your actual use case. What do you want this for?

Perhaps oddHeaderMarkup will work better? This looks OK:

\version "2.25.2"

\paper {
  left-margin = 0
  right-margin = 0