linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Need solution for Registration

From: kartik nishad
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Need solution for Registration
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 12:36:57 +0530

I have integrated linphone sdk on my android app , Incoming call and Outgoing call is working fine, For login I have register account from web (https://www.linphone.org/freesip/home) .Login with linphone credentials is working fine in my android app , I have implemented all this by using ( https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/tutorials) . But I can't Find any example code to Account Registration , I want to register on sip server using the same credentials as in my android app (I will make a unique combination to prevent the same username) . https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-android  source code is too much complicated to understand , Please Provide me a Doc or Example to Register a account on sip server ,