linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] CMake on MacOS for Mediastreamer2

From: Chris Becom
Subject: [Linphone-developers] CMake on MacOS for Mediastreamer2
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 10:46:25 -0400

Hello,
I am attempting to build the Mediastream2 package on MacOS. The intent is to
begin interacting with MediaStreamer from an iOS project.   According to the
README. I understand that we are to build using CMake.

When running this command:
cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=<prefix> -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=<search_path>

I get the following error:
zsh: parse error near `\n’

Is there any suggestions / advice to get past this roadblock? Also, if you have
any general advice on my process, please let me know.

-Chris