linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Connection in progress status

From: Waleed Moussa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Connection in progress status
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:44:13 +0200

Hello,

You change the Transport and choose Tls instead of Udp.

Thanks

On Monday, September 6, 2021, Sveta Lilitko <svetylilitko@gmail.com> wrote:
UPD: now with the screenshot attached
Hi there!
I am looking for some help with your app. I don't seem to know how to make it work for me.
The status on top panel shows "Connection in progress"
Is there anything I need to do or change in order to make it work?
Attached you will find the screenshot of my screen.
My phone is Galaxy Note9 in case it matters.
Please advise what I should do and which adcanced settings to choose.
Thank you.

Regards,
Svetlana.