linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] LibLinPhone: C++ Wrapper Methods are not exported

From: sathish kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] LibLinPhone: C++ Wrapper Methods are not exported
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 20:10:48 +0530

Hello,

I was trying to build the source code of the LinPhone SDK, I am able to build the complete SDK after making some changes in *.make/*.txt files of Decaf and MediaStreamer2 - the issue is related to ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}.

After all the dlls were generated, I tried to use LibLinPhone++.dll but to my surprise the factory class and its methods were not exported. I also see the header files are not generated under include\LinPhone++ folder. You can also observe that LibLinPhone.dll is not added as a dependency to LibLinPhone++.dll in the screenshot below.
Please suggest.
image.png

Thanks and Regards,
Sathishkumar G