linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] LibLinPhone: C++ Wrapper Methods are not expor

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] LibLinPhone: C++ Wrapper Methods are not exported
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:46:08 +0200

Hello.

If you compile the SDK from the latest release branch on Windows by following the SDK Readme you normally shouldn't have to modify files.

If you modified these files because the build ended in error, this is likely an issue on our side.

Please follow carefully the Readme on the Linphone-SDK repository, rebuild from scratch, and if you have issues again, please share the commands that you used so we could help you and update the Readme for everyone.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org