lmi

Re: [lmi] libxslt no longer builds

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] libxslt no longer builds
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 18:37:17 +0000

On 2020-09-27 17:49, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 17:38:29 +0000 Greg Chicares <gchicares@sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>
> GC> Vadim--Have you any idea how we could fix this?

[...two manual changes...]

Thanks much. I'm not very adept at fixing lib{xml,xslt} stuff myself.

>  And, of course, I'd still like to _really_ fix this by switching to using
> our own libxslt version from the submodule, as I've recently proposed. I
> doubt I'm going to be able to do it today, but if you can wait until
> tomorrow, I should be able to have it working by then, I think -- but
> please let me know if you're waiting for it, so that I could move this task
> to the front of my TODO queue.

I can wait a couple days. I don't need this right away; it just
seemed like today was a good time to upgrade, but so is tomorrow,
and tomorrow, and tomorrow. I won't try applying your two manual
changes, because you plan to automate everything nicely and
perhaps upgrade this really ancient library at the same time.