lout-users

RTF --> lout converter?

From: Scott Mitchell
Subject: RTF --> lout converter?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 16:37:26 +1300

Hi all,

I think I remember some discussion about this before, unfortunately I
cleaned out a whole lot of old mail lately so I can't check :(

Anyway, a colleague here is looking for an RTF-to-lout converter, if such a
beast exists, or is even possible. Any pointers to this or any other
XXX-to-lout converter will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

        Scott Mitchell

Scott Mitchell                                    email: address@hidden
Computer Science Department                       phone: +64 7 838 4379
University of Waikato                               fax: +64 7 838 4155
Hamilton, New Zealand