lout-users

Re: Lout2html

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: Re: Lout2html
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 95 11:22:25 -0500 (EST)

[ On Thu, November  9, 1995 at 16:24:13 (+0100), Tom Gordon wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Lout2html
>
> My translator is/was written in Scheme, but I am considering porting
> it to Java.

Oh, don't do that!  ;-)

>  Also, I am considering abandoning the ISO 12083 document
> type for HTML 3.0.

Hmm....  I guess that's a matter of preference and convenience.  I don't
think I'd want to abandon a true standard though unless it had a very
great payback.  Is HTML-3.0 on any sort of track that will take it to
ISO?

>   Would any of you be interested in a translator
> from HTML 3.0 to Lout?

Yes, I would most definitely.  I'm interested in your current translator
too.

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 443-1734                 VE3TCP                  robohack!woods
Planix, Inc. <address@hidden>; Secrets of the Weird <address@hidden>