lout-users

Re: second proposal for inter-word spaces

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: Re: second proposal for inter-word spaces
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 96 12:45:59 -0500 (EST)

[ On Sun, February 25, 1996 at 12:44:10 (+1000), Jeff Kingston wrote: ]
> Subject: second proposal for inter-word spaces
>
> Comments please.

I think I agree 100% with your proposal!  ;-)

I'm not 100% sure your proposal will provide the combined feature set I
originally desired, but it seems as though whatever I thought might be
necessary is not entirely so.

What does seem to be missing from your proposal, except by implication,
is the definition of "inter-sentence", especially in the "lout" case.

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 443-1734                 VE3TCP                  robohack!woods
Planix, Inc. <address@hidden>; Secrets of the Weird <address@hidden>