lout-users

Re: Trobule in formulas

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: Trobule in formulas
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 17:39:41 -0000 (GMT)

On 08-Jan-99 Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 08, 1999 at 05:11:09PM +0300, Lars H. Rohwedder wrote:
>
> Only subscribers can post to the list, sorry.
>
>> the apostrophes are not displayed in my ps-viewer in deeper
>> zooms or while printing. what's wrong?
>
> PS output definetely have the correct glyphs, see below.

I think this is very probably a ghostscript font problem (which I have
experienced myself) -- there are some glyphs, including "minutes",
from the Symbol font which were ".notdef" in the PostScript output from
ghostscript.

Cure: go to http://www.ghostscript.com -> Alladin and then download the
latest version of the fonts. This worked for me.

Hope this helps.
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Date: 08-Jan-99                                       Time: 17:39:41