lout-users

Re: HP4000

From: Peter Samuel
Subject: Re: HP4000
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 13:20:21 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Jeff Kingston wrote:

> If @SysInclude { fig } and @SysInclude { graph } are doing it,
> that's not surprising because they both have large prepend
> files (i.e. PostScript defines).  Could the printer be running
> out of memory to store definitions, but not saying so?

That was my next question. The HP4000N I'm using here has 40Mb of RAM.
How much does yours have?

Regards
Peter
Peter Samuel                                address@hidden
Technical Consultant                        or at present:
Uniq Professional Services,                 address@hidden
a division of X-Direct Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 2 9206 3410                      Fax: +61 2 9281 1301

"If you kill all your unhappy customers, you'll only have happy ones left"