lout-users

Re: AcroReader

From: Glauber Ribeiro
Subject: Re: AcroReader
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:14:31 -0600

"Valeriy E. Ushakov" wrote:
[...]
> > Whatever happened to throwing away the old, defective version?
>
> Hmm, the first _beta_ of AcroReader 4.0 is availbale for only a week
> or so and only for Windows and Mac.  The full product (Exchange) is
> not yet available, AFAIK.  I guess that Acrobat 3 suite will still be
> around for several years.

Exactly. Also, since everything else except Lout (PDF Writer, Distiller,
PDFTeX, Ghostscript...) seems to work around the problem, unless we do
also, it really looks like a Lout problem. I know it isn't a Lout
problem, it just really looks like it is.

Glauber Ribeiro --- Integrated Warehousing Solutions  (IWS)
mailto:address@hidden         http://www.iws-irms.com
PGP keys available from certserver.pgp.com, pgpkeys.mit.edu