lout-users

Happy birthday to us!

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Happy birthday to us!
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:41:12 +0300

Today is 4 years since I took over the mailing list from Rodrigo
Vanegas.  Many thanks to Rodrigo for starting the list.  I hope that
the list has been, is and will continue to be a valuable resource for
its subscribers.

Gonna treat myself to a drink.
Happy louting to everyone!

PS:  And we are just few messages away from the 1000th post.

On Mon, Feb 27, 1995 at 10:21:27PM +0300, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 22:21:27 +0300 (MSK)
> From: "Valeriy E. Ushakov" <address@hidden>
> Subject: ANNOUNCE: New home for the list.

> Hello, fellow Lout users!
>
> | From: rodrigo vanegas <address@hidden>
> | To: address@hidden
> | Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 17:00:41 -0500
> [...]
> | Any takers?  I'd hand you the list of current subscribers and the
> | archive so far.
> |
> | rodrigo vanegas
> | address@hidden
>
> Lout mailing list now have new home.
>
>         address@hidden                - list itself
>         address@hidden        - administrative requests (program)
>         address@hidden                 - maintainer (human :-)
>         address@hidden          - alias for maintainer
>
> Old submissions are archived in `old' subdirectory Submissions to the
> new address will be archived in `latest'. I'm new to SmartList and
> have many other things to do, so it will take me some time to make
> archiving more flexible. As a temporary solution I set treshold of 300
> mails (I think this will be enough for an year or so :-).
>
> Best regards!
>
> SY, Uwe.
> --------
> Valeriy E. Ushakov (aka Uwe)            |       Zu Grunde kommen
> address@hidden                         |       Ist zu Grunde gehen

SY, Uwe