lout-users

gap-problems in lists

From: Volker Renneberg
Subject: gap-problems in lists
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:27:11 +0100

Hello!

I've got a problem with the gap between items in a list. Sometimes the
blank space between these items is different even in the same list. The
example below produces a numbered list where the space between the first
and second name is 1 mm less than the space between the second and third
item. In longer lists the phenomenon also appears. To my mind this is
quite irritating and does not look good. Is there any possibility to
avoid this behaviour of lout? The characteristic is even more obvious if
you are using a "DashList".

cu
Volker

@SysInclude{diag}