lout-users

Report setup options

From: David Miller x4963
Subject: Report setup options
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:39:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
I am using Lout to prepare a Uni dissertation and have copied the "report"
setup file into my own directory to change the options but I have a few
problems that I would appreciate help with:
I have set @MakeFigureContents and @MakeTableContents to Yes (and removed the
#) but I am not getting either.

I would like the contents pages to be in the intro section, numbered
seperately from the main body, but currently I only have the cover sheet
in the intro.

Is it possible to change the page numbering in a report to sectnum.pagenum
format (to allow page changes, insertions etc without reprinting the
whole document again)?

TIA

David.