lout-users

not respecting line breaks #2

From: Daren Scot Wilson
Subject: not respecting line breaks #2
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:46:09 +0000

My sample file didn't copy over completely in my last email, so I'm trying
again. If this one messes up too - no text between { and } in the @Break
object, then I'll abandon everything high-tech and join the Amish.  Or better,
put it on one of my web sites.

@SysInclude {doc}
@Document
@PageHeaders {Simple}
//
@Text @Begin
@Display @Heading {Kitty Green Fund - Getting Started}

lines @Break {

Daren Scot Wilson         (DSW)
2200 Fuller Ct  #1112-B
Ann Arbor, MI  48105        734-913-9169   address@hidden

Kitty Green               (KG)
602 W. Third St  #2
Royal Oak, MI   48067       248-398-1942   (no e-mail)

Margaret Dwyer, PhD       (MD)
1306 Wiltshire
Berkley,  MI  48072         248-545-7129   address@hidden

}
@End @Text

--
Daren Scot Wilson
address@hidden

"Unless we attempt to get out of bed, we cannot achieve the easy"
                                           - D. Wilson