lout-users

PDF generates a TOC, PS does Not with Report

From: Greg Gallagher
Subject: PDF generates a TOC, PS does Not with Report
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:16:14 +0400 (MSD)

Hello,

   I've gone through the lists looking to see if this is a known bug or
not, and didn't find anything so I have to bug you guys :)  I'm using
lout versions 3.17 and 3.16, both yield the same problem:  I wrote a
report and the TOC is generated in the PDF but not at ALL in the
postscript.  I thought at first that it was just a ghostview problem,
but sure enough the ps document is 25 pages, and the PDF is 26.  And I
looked through the postscript itself and, sure enough, nada ... no table
of contents.
    If this is a problem, I didn't see any documentation about it.  I'm
pretty sure it's something I'm doing funky, and I can include the lout
itself if it would help I'll send it.

thanks kindly in advance,

--
Greg Gallagher