lout-users

index entries

From: j . h . kingston
Subject: index entries
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:04:26 GMT

I'm thinking of adding a dinky enhancement to Lout's
index entries:  making them print

    procrastination (ctd.)

at the top of the column if the index entry for
procrastination is continued from the previous
column.  My infinitely trivial question is,
what does this look like in languages other
than English?  Are these continuation headers
often used/never used?  Do they have a format
that could be described as one word in parentheses
after the index entry itself?  If so, what is
that word?  If not, what do they look like?

Jeff Kingston