lout-users

Version 3.19 of Lout now available

From: j . h . kingston
Subject: Version 3.19 of Lout now available
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:16:09 GMT

I have just installed Version 3.19 of Lout in the usual place:

    ftp://ftp.cs.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout/lout-3.19.tar.gz

There is also a separate copy of the PostScript User's Guide,
and a diff file from 3.18 to 3.19, in that directory as usual.
I don't usually release two versions as close together as
3.18 and 3.19; the quick release was primarily needed to fix
a couple of bugs in the @Tbl package, plus I took the opportunity
of adding running headers for tables and index entries as well.

Jeff Kingston

Changes and new features introduced in Version 3.19 [9 March 2000]

    Bug fixes
    Four @HeaderComponent symbols for running headers (expert users)
    Running headers in multi-page tables
    Running headers in indexes