lout-users

A CV formatting problem

From: Mike Dowling
Subject: A CV formatting problem
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:19:04 +0100

I'm currently re-writing my CV and am facing the following problem.  I
would like my CV to look someting like this:

1999     There is a date to the left followed by text here.  The text
         should be aligned both left and right, and line breaks should be
         automatic with hyphenation possible.

1991-95  The date on the left is now a range, and so wider that the
         above, nevertheless the first line here is not only
         horizontally aligned with the date range, but the text in this
         column is also vertically aligned with the text above.  Page
         breaks would ideally also be possible.

Any ideas?  I'm not married to this format, so if anybody has any
alternative suggestions, I would like to hear them.

Cheers,
Mike Dowling