lout-users

Re: Whole appendix in lines @Break?

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: Re: Whole appendix in lines @Break?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:57:38 +0300 (MSK)

Thomas,

Wolfram Kahl wrote:

> Thomas McDermott <address@hidden> writes:
>  >
>  > I'm trying to include a program written in Perl in an appendix of my
>  > thesis (a "book").
>
>  > [...]
>
>  > So I wrote some code to protect the 11 Special Characters
> (/|&address@hidden")
>  > with double quotes, so now I have something that looks great if I can
>  > get it into @F and lines @Break...but now it isn't breaking across
>  > pages!
>  >
>  > What did my brain miss?

You might like to try my perl2lout converter; you can get it from CPAN
or from my website in the xxx2lout bundle: even if you don't use it
as-is you might find it useful to see how it works (it is pretty
simple), and its written in perl.
http://www.perlpress.com/perl/programs.html (or for CPAN my ID is
SUMMER)

Mark.