lout-users

Re: Lout on BeOS

From: Lonnell L Peters
Subject: Re: Lout on BeOS
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 10:55:53 -0400 (EDT)

I'm glad to hear that you were able to port Lout to BeOS. I tried several
months ago to port Lout 2.17 to BeOS 4.5, but couldn't get it to work.
There were problems with the hash functions that were causing segfaults.
I didn't look to closely at it though, but it seems that what you
mentioned could have had something to do with the problem.

Lonnell