lout-users

Re: still 'import' problems

From: robert . butora
Subject: Re: still 'import' problems
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:23:55 +0300 (EEST)

Wow, great! You've guessed right Uwe.
Each and every def wants its own import clause.

Ok, but what confuses me then is that
in older version of Lout for the _same_ set of defs I didn't have
any single 'import' in mydefs file whatsoever, and it worked
perfectly ?!?.
What is the secret here ??

My trouble is that I use it _very_ often
(a lot of small defs using @B, @Degree etc... and now each of them
gets his own import - same line repeated many many times).
Ok, I'll go for it and restructure my mydefs file if this is
the 'official' and the only way to do it.

Thanks for comments
Robert