lout-users

Re: An old problem

From: Jeffrey Howard Kingston
Subject: Re: An old problem
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:59:21 +0100

This is one of those things that you just have to work around.  The
recommended procedure is to move your footnote from the title to
somewhere in the first sentence of the section.  Some judicious
wording of that sentence, e.g. by starting with

    This introduction @FootNote { ... }

can make the placement of the footnote appear quite natural.

Jeff Kingston