lout-users

Re: SubSubSection's title to new page

From: Jeffrey Howard Kingston
Subject: Re: SubSubSection's title to new page
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:24:48 +0100

Lout is supposed to check that there is at least three times the
current font size available at the bottom of the page before it
inserts a @SubSubSection header, and if not, to move the header
to the top of the next page.

If this is what you want and you aren't getting it, then feel
free to send me your Lout source file and I'll check it out here.
If you do that, remember to also send any include files, databases
etc. that your source file refers to.

Jeff Kingston