lout-users

Re: nested lists

From: Dmitry G. Golub
Subject: Re: nested lists
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:41:48 +0300 (MSK)

> Dear louters,
>
> I'm working with nested lists. By now I've succesfully done something like
> this
>
> @List
> indent {2f}
>     @List
>     indent {4f}
>     @EndList
> @EndList
>
> I'd like to know if there's a way to avoid typing 'indent {...}' and make
> nested lists automatically.

It is so simple!
Your 2nd level list is in one item of first list, so:
.----->8--
| @SysInclude {doc}
| @Doc
| @Text @Begin
| @PP
| @List
|   @ListItem {First}
|   @ListItem {
|      Second
|      @List
|         @ListItem {Second-First}
|         @ListItem {Second-Second}
|         @ListItem {Second-Third}
|      @EndList
|   }
|   @ListItem {Third}
| @EndList
| @End @Text
`----8<--
BR, Dmitry
/"\                         ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /     - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail              - NO Word docs in e-mail
/ \  [ Dmitry George Golub                      address@hidden ]
     [ electronic mail system administrator            +7(3422)917-324 ]