lout-users

Newbie: multiple stories per page

From: Richard Huxton
Subject: Newbie: multiple stories per page
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:45:59 +0100

Firstly: congratulations to all involved in producing Lout - took me less
than a day to produce my first usable layout.

Now I'm getting more ambitious, I'd like to produce a single page with
multiple "stories" flowing between positioned boxes. Something like:

+-----+
:aa bb:
:aa bb:
:     :
:bb aa:
:bb aa:
+-----+

where aa and bb represent the "stories".

Reading the expert guide, it looks like this should be possible by replacing
some of the more basic definitions.

Is this worth pursuing, or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

TIA

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd