lout-users

Re: Newbie: multiple stories per page

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Newbie: multiple stories per page
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:10:17 +0400

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 14:45:59 +0100, Richard Huxton wrote:

> +-----+
> :aa bb:
> :aa bb:
> :     :
> :bb aa:
> :bb aa:
> +-----+
>
> where aa and bb represent the "stories".
>
> Reading the expert guide, it looks like this should be possible by
> replacing some of the more basic definitions.

Do you want more than one page of such format?   With hypothetical:

    @Stories
    //
    @StoryA
    @Begin
    # ...
    @End @StoryA

    @StoryB
    @Begin
    # ...
    @End @StoryB

If story a runs for more than one page, all the pages can't be
finalized untill story b starts filling its @StoryBPlace.  I'm not
sure how well Lout can handle this.  I guess it's ok for short flyers.

SY, Uwe