lout-users

Re: [lout 3.17] @SysPrependGraphic symbol out of place

From: Oliver Bandel
Subject: Re: [lout 3.17] @SysPrependGraphic symbol out of place
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:15:03 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello!

[...]
> > lout file "/usr/local/share/lout/include/bsf" (from "doc" line 19, from
> > "test.l" line 1):
> >     18,1: fatal error: @SysPrependGraphic symbol out of place
> >
> > One example document where this happens is (very creative, I know):
> >
> > @SysInclude{ "doc" }
> > @Doc @Text @Begin
> > @Display @Heading {Title}
> > Text
> > @End @Text

I have tested it with a 3.17-lout.
And it creates a postscriptfile without problems.

Maybe you have not configured/changed the makefile correctly
and the needed libraries are not, where expected?

If I remember correctly, I thought I had the same problems.
After deinstallation and changing the makefile I reinstalled
it and it works now.

Ciao,
   Oliver