lout-users

Error in postscript

From: Fredrik Eriksson
Subject: Error in postscript
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:23:25 +0200

HI, I am a newbie just trying out lout so I downloaded the latest stable
version (3.17) on my Linux system and made the installation. Now I am just
trying a sample file looking like this :

@SysInclude {doc}
@Doc @Text @Begin
Testtext
Test text
@End @Text

And generating a PS file is done without complications. But doing a PDF with
the -Z switch gives

lout file "test":
     2,1: fatal error: missing @Break symbol or option

And if i open the generated PS file with Ghost 7 I get the following :

DSC Warning at line 256:
 %%EndProlog

%%BeginResource: / %%EndResource
The number of Begin and End comments do not match.

Have I misunderstood something or does lout have problems?

Cheers,

/ F