lout-users

Re: Page header query

From: Samuel Lacas
Subject: Re: Page header query
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:09:07 +0200

Barrie Stott a écrit 0.6K le Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 05:11:40PM +0100:
# I have the following file which I pass through lout. When I display the
# result, there is a header with page number `1' in the top right hand corner of
# the only page and I don't know why. I thought this was a start page whose
# header would be controlled by @RunningStartOddTop whose default definition is
# @Null.
#
# I would be grateful if someone can help me get rid of it.
#
# Barrie.

Hi,

I think that if you want your page to be a "title page" (or a "start
page"), you have to actually have a @Title parameter for one of the
large-scale structures. Putting a "big text" on the page does not
declare this text to be a title. Moreover, you need to include the
@Section between
@BeginSections @EndSections (see the user guide, p.66). It may work...

sL