lout-users

[no subject]

From: Madsen Wikholm
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:05:52 +0300 (MSK)

Hi!

I'm trying to use lout in a faxing system where lout produces a .ps file which
is sent to a hylafax server.

All is otherwise well but I'd like to be able to get somekind of error code
from lout. I'm running lout several times because of crossreferences and and
always check the STDERR from it. I just stumbled onto en error where one line
in a table has to be wrapped onto two lines which returns an error:
   forced to enlarge @High from 0.499c to 0.834c

Is there any way to decide if an error is really fatal or if it just a
formatting "problem". (other that parsing the string)

best regards
madsen