lout-users

ContentsPlace problem

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: ContentsPlace problem
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:39:07 +0100

Hi all,

I think I have missed Jeff's answer, and looking at his answer in the ML archive just solved my problem. What I was looking for was the @ContentsGoesHere tag, which seems to be in the user manual (thought I did not find it at the page specified in the index, I must be really tired ;).

Thanks for the help :)

 -- Sébastien.

--
«My friends says we're like the dinosaurs, only we are doing
ourselves in much faster than they ever did.»