lout-users

List archives at Yahoo Groups

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 20:54:15 +0300

Lout mailing list has been archived at what is now Yahoo Groups since
1998 (yahoo bought eGroups that used to be FindMail).  I know some
people read the list via Yahoo and they might have noticed that there
were no traffic since November.  Apparently the address that used to
feed archives became invalid.  Thanks go to admins of NetBSD mailing
lists who helped me to find the working address.

I have fed the mail that yahoo missed to the archiver, though in their
index it all appears as it was sent today.  (I fed them one old
message from Jeff as an experiment, so don't be surprised with a mail
about @HourLog that was sent in April 1998 and appears in December
2001 :).

SY, Uwe