lout-users

Re: about {k root n}

From: Giovanni Zezza
Subject: Re: about {k root n}
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:05:34 +0100

Il Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:41:26 +0100, Thomas Baruchel scriveva:

>HI, I tried {k root n} and found it ugly :-(
>Then I tried {10p @High k root n} and found it was a little better,
>but the 'k' still is to close from the root. I'd like to push it left.
>How can I do ?

Try {k zroot n}, if "zroot" is still here. Or look below:

    def zroot
        precedence 56
        left x
        right y
    {
        def zsup right x { "+0.3f" @VShift 0.5f @Font @Space x }

        "-0.4f" @HShift { 1w @HShift { zsup x } }  &0co sqrt y
    }

I don't remember how it works, why I writed it so, and what all that means,
but I think you may understand and customize it, if it doesn't fit your
needs as it is.

Ciao.