lout-users

Re: multilevel lists

From: Nick Kostirya
Subject: Re: multilevel lists
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:13:33 +0200

> > So sorry.  Is there an analogue of the MS Word files available so that
one
> > could model multi-level list numeration?
>
> What do you mean by "MS Word files"?  Multi-level list numbering could
> certainly be implemented in Lout but I'm not skilled enough to tell you
> how this could be done.

Oh! It's erratum. I am mean "fields", such as SEQ (automatic sequence
number).
not in the context of lists, but separately. Then it would be possible to
model mutli-level lists without having to do with programming.

What concerns the dates, I admit I have exaggerated a bit :-)

Thanks everybody for the reports.
Nick.