lout-users

Re: multilevel lists

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Re: multilevel lists
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:56:39 -0700

Hi,

There is also a way to make system calls from within Lout, and use their
output in the lout document. I have used this in the past to cut columns
from a data file for use in a graph. A similar technique could probably
be used to get the current date and time, and then add 36 hours to it.
Jeff Kingston once posted a sketch of a mydefs command to cut columns
from a file:

   def @Cols
     left cutopts
     right x